Inspiring a lifelong love of skiing, athletic excellence, and personal growth. Our goal is to create opportunities through educational and competitive programs in Alpine, Freestyle, Freeskiing, Snowboarding and Nordic skiing and to groom cross-country ski trails in the Bozeman community.
To be a world class community ski program.
- Maximize Athlete Potential: We provide programs that assist each participant in reaching his/her potential.
- Quality Programs: We provide environments that are fun and enriching.
- High Caliber Staff: We attract, retain and develop directors, coaches, and staff of the highest caliber, both personally and professionally. We provide ongoing training and learning opportunities for them.
- Affordability: We are committed to affordable and accessible introductory programs and seek community support and scholarships to help athletes as they move up the pipeline.
- Academics: We build relationships with the school system and work with participants so they can excel in their sport and school.
- Safe Sport: We protect every athlete’s emotional and physical safety.
- Volunteers: We cultivate and grow positive relationships with BSF volunteers.
- Community Relations: We promote positive, productive relationships with the local community, community partners, and supporters of BSF.
- Culture & Sportsmanship: We expect all athletes, parents, coaches, volunteers, and employees to exhibit exceptional sportsmanship and contribute to the BSF culture and the broader community.
Programs and Services:
- Alpine Skiing
- Nordic Skiing
- Freestyle Skiing, Freeskiing and Snowboarding
- Community Nordic Trails