Updated July 2022
1. BSF reserves the right to restrict participation.
2. BSF reserves the right to amend policies and procedures as needed.
3. All athletes and parents must agree to accept and abide by the policies of BSF.
1. Program and camp fees vary depending on the program/camp option. See program and camp guide on the BSF website for detailed pricing.
2. All program, camp, and event fees must be paid in full or on an installment plan- prior to each training stage, camp, event, or new registration period.
3. If a participant’s payment of fees and other expenses are not received by payment deadlines, that participant may have program/competition privileges revoked until the account is made current.
Program Fees Refunds: (please note refund processing can take up to 30 days. Credit card fees are never refundable.)
A. Upon registration and initial payment of program fees, $150 of the program fee is non-refundable. For fall/winter programs, no refunds will be made after December 1st. Refunds prior to December 1st (excluding the $150 non-refundable deposit) may be requested through the BSF office. No refunds of program fees for voluntary withdrawals will be made after the following dates:
1. For year-round programs, no refunds will be made after November 1.
2. For fall/winter programs, no refunds will be made after December 1.
3. For summer only programs, no refunds will be made after July 6.
B. For involuntary withdrawal (documented medical illness or injury or family relocation), refunds beyond published deadlines may be available. Requests for refunds in this category must be made to the Program Director and Executive Director in a timely manner.
C. Introductory Programs: If the athlete does not meet the skill prerequisites for an Intro program ( ex.. ski blue runs with parallel turns and load lifts independently), refunds requests will not be accepted.
D. There are no refunds given due to late openings of Bridger Bowl or Nordic trails.
E. Refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
Camp Fee Refunds:
Refunds for cancellations of a camp are typically not allowed, but any refund request must be approved by the Program Director and Executive Director. Camp related expenses paid by BSF in advance of a camp that are non-refundable to BSF will not be refunded. If a refund is approved, BSF will retain a $150 administrative fee.
BSF Travel Fee Policies: for race, competition, and training events:
Refunds for cancellations of a race, competition, or training event are typically not allowed, but any refund request must be approved by the Program Director and Executive Director. Race, competition, or training event related expenses paid by BSF in advance of the event that are non-refundable to BSF will not be refunded. If a refund is approved, BSF will retain a $35 administrative fee.
FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE
In light of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BSF is keeping the following clause for the 2022-23 season: In the event that BSF must cancel training days for a program due to COVID-19, each participant will be eligible to receive a prorated refund amounting up to 70% of the scheduled training days that were canceled. This may include temporary or permanent closure of training due to local or state guidance, possible or confirmed cases among the team, or the closure of ski areas and training venues. Participants will have the option of a refund check, rolling the refund into credit for next season, or donating the amount to BSF.