1. BSF reserves the right to restrict participation.
2. BSF reserves the right to amend policies and procedures as needed.
3. All athletes and parents must agree to accept and abide by the policies of BSF.
BSF Program & Camp Fee Policies:
1. Program and camp fees vary depending on the program/camp option. See program and camp guide on the BSF website for detailed pricing.
2. All program, camp, and event fees must be paid in full or on an installment plan- prior to each training stage, camp, event, or new registration period.
3. If a participant’s payment of fees and other expenses are not received by payment deadlines, that participant may have program/competition privileges revoked until the account is made current.
Program Fees Refunds:
(See E. for refunds due to COVID-19)
A. Upon registration and initial payment of program fees, refunds may be requested through the BSF office as follows: For voluntary and involuntary (documented illness, injury or family relocation) withdrawal BSF will retain 30% of a program participant’s program fee for administrative fees plus an additional prorated monthly fee for the period the participant was registered for the program. No refunds of program fees for voluntary withdrawals will be made after the following dates:
1. For year-round programs, no refunds will be made after November 1st.
2. For fall/winter programs, no refunds will be made after January 1st.
3. For summer only programs, no refunds will be made after July 6th.
B. For involuntary withdrawal (documented medical illness or injury or family relocation) refunds beyond published deadlines may be available. Request for refunds in this category must be made to the Program Director and Executive Director in a timely manner.
C. Youth Ski League Refunds: Refunds of YSL fees will be pro-rated based on the number of weeks the child participated in the program, up through the 5th week of the program. No refunds will be given beyond the 5th week. A $20 administrative fee will be deducted from your refund.
D. There are no refunds given due to late openings of Bridger Bowl or Nordic trails.
E. FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE
In light of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BSF has added the following clause for the 2020-21 season: In the event that BSF must cancel training days for a program due to COVID-19, each participant will be eligible to receive a prorated refund amounting up to 70% of the scheduled training days that were cancelled. This may include temporary or permanent closure of training due to local or state guidance, possible or confirmed cases among the team, or the closure of ski areas and training venues.
Participants will have the option of a refund check, rolling the refund into credit for next season, or donating the amount to BSF.
Camp Fee Refunds:
Refunds for cancellations of a camp are typically not allowed, but any refund request must be approved by the Program Director and Executive Director. Camp related expenses paid by BSF in advance of a camp that are non-refundable to BSF will not be refunded. If a refund is approved, BSF will retain $100 administrative fee.
BSF Program Installment Plan Policy:
Registrants wishing to pay for a program in installments may do so. These installments are available based on the pre-authorized plans available via the registration system. The installment plans are as follows:
For programs over $1,500 per athlete, payment plans are available in four equal payments.
BSF Travel Fee Policies: for race, competition, and training events:
Refunds for cancellations of a race, competition, or training event are typically not allowed, but any refund request must be approved by the Program Director and Executive Director. Race, competition, or training event related expenses paid by BSF in advance of the event that are non-refundable to BSF will not be refunded. If a refund is approved, BSF will retain a $35 administrative fee.