2013 Western States Youth Festival
INTERMOUNTAIN CAMARADERIE... AND A TON OF FUN!
2013 WSYSF Daily Schedule:
Friday, February 22nd
- Race course preview at Bohart: 1:00-3:00 pm
- Check-In between 3:00pm and 4:45pm at the BSF Office (prior to the Team Leaders' Meeting). Bring to Check-In: (1) Cash, Check or Card for registration payment, (2) a copy of your team's Payment Information Form, and (3) your athletes' signed waivers (download below).
- Team Leaders' Meeting at BSF office (707 Bridger Drive, Suite B): 5:00 pm
Saturday, February 23rd
- Mass Start Skate Race: 11:00 am, mass start with boys first in age groups J6/J5, J4, J3/J2N (Tentative start order is on the Event Schedule PDF below.)
- Timed Obstacle Course Event: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm (tentative) J3/J2N go here first
- Timed Terrain Park Event: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm (tentative) J6/J5/J4 go here first
- Banquet and Dance: 6:00pm at Sacajawea Middle School, 3525 South 3rd Avenue
Sunday, February 24th
- Individual Start Classic Race: 9:00am, 30-second intervals with boys first in age groups J6/J5, J4, J3/J2N with 10 minute break between classes (tentative)
- THE COACHES' RACE on the Terrain Course!! following the classic distance race
- Chili Feed and Final Awards Ceremony: approx 12:00pm at Bohart Ranch
- ENTRIES: Electronic entries only using IMD team entry spreadsheet. Fill in form electronically, then save it and email to Kristen Westesen Race Secretary at email@example.com. BSF athletes only need to register and pay individually, online. Use link in the email you received from BSF Nordic.
- ENTRY FEE: $70
- LODGING: Western Heritage Inn 1200 E. Main, Bozeman 406-586-8534 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- PARKING: parking for all team vehicles (buses and cars) will be at the upper parking lot at Bohart Ranch.
- RACE SECRETARY: Kristen Westesen, email@example.com
- RESULTS: will be posted on the Race Results Page as soon as they are finalized.
- AWARDS: Top five boys/girls in each category (J6, J5, J4, J3, J2N) for each event, Overall Team Award and Sportmanship Award! (All coaches input requested for sportsmanship award--thanks!).
- MORE INFORMATION: Please contact Event Director Gro Lunde: 406-570-3168 or firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Bridger Ski Foundation Office, 406.587.2445
Distance Course Map:
2012 WSYF RESULTS: