MAPS OF BOZEMAN AREA SKI TRAILS GROOMED BY BSF
1. Bozeman Creek/Sourdough Canyon
2. Hyalite Canyon (NOTE: THERE ARE CHANGES TO THESE TRAILS FOR THIS WINTER. UPDATED MAP BELOW.)
3. Sunset Hills (Lindley) & Highland Glen
4. Bridger Creek Golf Course
5. (not on maps) Sacajawea Middle School athletic fields.
Printed versions of these maps are available (and FREE) at the BSF Office, Bangtail Bike & Ski, Round House Sports, Chalet Sports, and other local outlets.
Thanks to Robyn Engloff Design for these new maps!
BSF does not own any of the land. We work with several fantastic partners to maintain and groom these trails. Please help us out and respect the user rules at each location.
FAT-TIRE BIKING? We know that groomed corduroy looks tempting, but all of our user agreements with our land partners do not allow biking on groomed ski trails. (And ruts in soft and low-snowpack conditions are hazardous and require a lot of extra time and money to fix--if conditions even allow it.) All ungroomed singletrack in the Main Street to the Mountains network (see the GVLT maps) are open to winter bike and foot traffic. For Forest Service trails, this is a good resource: http://bozemanfatbike.blogspot.com/p/rules-and-regulations.html.