P-G Full Time/P-G MSU Team
Post-Graduate and MSU P-G Team: Working in conjunction with Montana State University and other programs, we have built an ideal situation for further developing the student-athlete; athletes may pursue a college education as they train on a high level. Our P-G Program is designed to assist athletes in reaching their individual goals, whether they are trying to meet point profiles for collegiate skiing or U.S. Ski Team criteria.
- Cost: P-G Full Time: $3,980, MSU P-G TBD
- P-G FIS 5-7 days per week
- Fall Dryland begins early September; the winter program begins mid-November and ends mid-April.
- USSA & FIS Licenses required
- Hard Shell (no soft eared) CE approved or equivalent helmet required
- Free skiing, GS & SL Skis, DH/SG skis if applicable
- Primary competition is Western Region FIS & Nor-Ams
- Parent/volunteer assistance is appreciated
- Rescue beacon & confidence in its use is recommended
- Fall Dryland and Christmas Camp included; Summer Dryland & Thanksgiving Camp not included. Other potential ski-season fees/costs (depending on the skier’s age and/or level of participation) include individual race fees, travel, and coaching travel expenses for races and camps.