For athletes 14-15 as of January 1, 2013.
The J2 group is part of the Competitive Team.
Tim Baucom, email@example.com, (603)852-0117
Program Options & Fees:
- These athletes have the option of signing up for the year-round program, which runs mid-May through the end of March. An alternate option is to sign up for summer dryland training and/or ski season training separately.
- Year-round training option (May 17- end of March)- $1,805 (does not included Canmore Camp or Thanksgiving Camp). Installments/partial-payment plan available: minimum $600 due upon registration, remainder paid in 2 installments due July 1, 2012 (minimum half of balance) and Oct. 1, 2012 (remainder of balance).
- Summer dryland training (May 17- Aug. 18)- $555 (does not include Canmore Camp)
- Ski season training (early Sept.- end of March)- $1,330 (does not include Thanksgiving Camp). Installments/partial-payment plan available: minimum $600 due upon registration, remainder paid in 2 installments due Oct. 1, 2012 (minimum half of balance) and Nov. 15, 2012 (remainder of balance).
The J2 group trains 5 days a week throughout the summer: Tuesday-Thursday 8-10AM, Tuesday-Thursday 4PM @ Gold’s, and Saturday & Sunday mid-mornings. The J2 group trains 5 days a week throughout the fall and winter: Tuesday-Thursday, 4-5:30PM and Saturday & Sunday mid-morning. There will be additional training Tues. & Thurs. AMs throughout the fall and winter. Locations and activities vary, so detailed training schedules will be posted weekly in emails and/or on the website. IMD license required for Junior National qualification; USSA license required for national level races, i.e. Junior Nationals. FIS license required for international races.
Ski-Season Training (September to March)
- Practices are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays after school. We'll have one van to pick athletes up from BSHS (pick-up across from HS at corner of Main/11th), a second van will pick up athletes at Anderson School/Sac Middle School. Practice begins promptly at 4:00 pm and ends at 5:30 pm (unless training requires otherwise).
- Saturdays and Sundays we'll have practice mid-morning, at different locations.
Your coach(es) will send out weekly training schedules on Mondays. Schedule change announcements are emailed as needed.
SEE BSF HANDBOOK FOR PARENT/ATHLETE POLICIES.
Nordic Licenses (see program descriptions to determine if required):
Contact J2 head coach, Tim Baucom (firstname.lastname@example.org), for more information.