Full-Time Team: Moguls Specific
Full-Time Team: Mogul Specific: (Begins with Ages 13 & up; for J3, J2, J1 & Seniors). 5 day a week program- this program is for the avid competitor who is dedicated to their sport of freestyle. The Full Time Team will focus on perfecting their skills to progress in moguls. Team members’ train and ski the mountain five days a week. Athletes train during the summer months with agility and mobility programs. Trampoline sessions occur weekly, and load based exercises are performed to prepare athletes for on-snow training. Skill development, “best use practices” of our training facilities, and quality coaching ensure athletes the opportunity to develop their craft. Balancing academics and athletics with good time management skills is a must. This program focuses on and educates atheltes about nutrition and sports psychology. On contest weeks the team will train the day before the contest at the designated venue. On training weeks, Wednesday will be considered competition focus,and we will end the day with video review of two mock competition runs. The team will also focus on Big Mountain, Terrain Park, Big Air, and just plain shredding.
- Full Time Team Cost: $2,830.00
- Summer Dryland begins Wednesday June 1, 2011. The winter program beings November 27 and ends April 15, 2012.
- Winter program: 5 Day FIS- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1-3pm, Sat & Sun 9:30am-3pm.
- USSA License is required, FIS License if applicable.
- Hard Shell (no soft eared) CE approved or equivalent helmet required
- Bridger Bowl ski pass required
- Primary competitions are Northern Div/USSA, US Junior Champs, National Championships, and FIS Nor Ams
- Parent/volunteer assistance with races and fundraising is required and much appreciated.
- Rescue beacon & confidence in its use is recommended
- Christmas Camp (Dec. 26-31) is included; Fall Tramp Camp Fees are not included; other potential ski-season fees/costs (depending on the skier’s age and/or level of participation) include individual race fees, travel, and coaching expenses for races and camps.
- Baseline testing is required this season. This testing will take place at the BSF office