All donations are impactful and greatly appreciated.
Bridger Ski Foundation (BSF) is a nonprofit organization based in Bozeman, Montana. In 2015, BSF received Gold Certification, the highest recognition given by the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Association (USSA). Gold certification from USSA was a validation of the professionalism, excellence, strength, and depth of our board, staff, coaches, programs, and community.
Support from individuals, foundations, and business sponsors allows us to:
- Groom an incredible network of community Nordic ski trails in Bozeman.
- Offer educational and competitive programs for all ages, year round, in Nordic, Alpine, and Freestyle skiing.
- Inspire a lifelong love of skiing, athletic excellence, and personal growth.
- Keep skiing affordable through low program costs, scholarships, financial aid, and equipment assistance.
- Continue Bozeman’s legacy as a grassroots ski community where everyone has the opportunity to ski.
- Promote healthy, outdoor lifestyles and enhance community liveability.
How to Donate:
by Mail: Bridger Ski Foundation
P.O. Box 1243
Bozeman MT 59771
Tax ID: 81-0384359
Bridger Ski Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Your donation is greatly appreciated. Unrestricted donations help support Bridger Ski Foundation’s youth ski programs, athlete scholarships, Community Nordic Trails, and other strategic initiatives. If you’d like, you can also restrict your donation.
Contact Lisa Diekmann, Development Director at email@example.com.