Bridger Ski Foundation (BSF) is a nonprofit community ski club based in Bozeman, Montana. Come ski with us! We have programs for all ages, year round. And we groom an incredible network of community Nordic ski trails in Bozeman. In 2015, we became a Gold Certified Club, the highest recognition given by the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Association (USSA).
Membership is open to everyone. Click here to join.
Inspiring a lifelong love of skiing, athletic excellence, and personal growth.
Our goal is to create opportunities through educational and competitive programs in Alpine, Freestyle, and Nordic skiing and to groom cross-country ski trails in the Bozeman community.
Our history <<click here>>
BSF Bylaws <<Download>>
BSF 2014 <<Annual Meeting Report>>
Statement of Values:
- Maximize Athlete Potential: We provide programs that assist each participant in reaching his/her potential.
- Quality Programs: We provide quality programs, training and venues that support and develop athletic excellence and personal growth. We strive to maintain an environment that is fun and enriching.
- High Caliber Coaching and Staff: We attract, retain and develop directors, coaches, and staff of the highest caliber, both personally and professionally. We provide ongoing training and learning opportunities for them.
- Affordability: We are committed to affordable and accessible learn-to-ski programs and seek community support and scholarships to help athletes as they move up the pipeline.
- Academics: We build relationships with the school system and work with participants so they can excel in their sport and school.
- Safe Sport: We apply best practices to maximize the safety of our participants.
- Volunteers: We cultivate and grow positive relationships with BSF volunteers.
- Community Relations: We promote positive, productive relationships with the local community, community partners, and supporters of BSF.
- Culture & Sportsmanship: We expect all athletes, parents, coaches, volunteers, and employees to exhibit exceptional sportsmanship and contribute to the BSF culture and the broader community.